Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey i invented that first


Hey, I invented that first!


Turn ideas into profitable businesses. It may be easier than you think.


turn ideas into, ideas into websites, ideas into businesses, internet marketing, profitable ideas


The other day I was struck by the Hey! I invented that! conniption fit. You know the one Im talking about. It happens when youre mindlessly watching TV and a commercial pops up marketing THE item you always told your friends, family, and anyone who would listen, was the next big idea and would make you tons of money. And there it is. On TV. Making someone else tons of money.

Or maybe youre the type that gets spastic with the Psssh! I could make that! twitch. Whether you have the I thought of it first knee-jerks or the any five year old could do that spasms, it all boils down to the same coulda-woulda-shoulda disease. The appalling disease of inaction and envy.

Tired of hearing stories of so-and-so selling such-and-such on eBay (I could do that!) or neighbor Joe making big bucks with his online business (Didnt I just tell you what a great moneymaking idea that is?) I took matters into my own hands and plunged into the world of web

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment